Sentinel 45™ Hardened
The Sentinel 45™ secures electric meters from multiple types of tampering. This high-security-meter-locking ring is manufactured from heavy duty carbon steel and hardened for superior cut resistance. Its serrated seam and interlocking system prevent insertion of prying tools that may compromise the integrity of the meter and ring. Its front entry design allows utility personnel to quickly install and remove the lock with no hassle.
Features and Benefits
- Case hardened to withstand aggressive tampering
- Similar metals used to prevent galvanic corrosion and increase product lifespan
- Corrosion resistant: Plated for superior resistance
- Preload option for keyless installation
- Lock retained feature prevents the lock from getting lost
- User friendly - front entry and one piece design
- Available with standard, short length plunger or disk tumbler barrel lock
- Available with anti-rotation feature
- Available with permanent and non-permanent lock retained, as well as non-lock retained.