Sentinel 34™ Stainless Steel
The Sentinel 34™ is a stainless steel, one piece design meter locking ring. This ring is manufactured from 300 series stainless steel with no dissimilar metals, making it the perfect choice for highly corrosive environments. Its serrated seam and interlocking system prevent insertion of prying tools that may compromise the integrity of the meter and ring. Its front-entry design allows utility personnel to quickly install and remove the lock with no hassle.
Features and Benefits
- Similar metals used to prevent galvanic corrosion and increase product lifespan
- Preload option for keyless installation
- Lock flush option for high security
- Lock retained feature prevents the lock from getting lost
- User friendly - front entry and one-piece design
- Available with standard, short-length plunger or disk-tumbler-barrel lock
- Available with anti-rotation feature
- Available with permanent and non-permanent lock retained, as well as non-lock retained.